Sunday, April 29, 2012

Today as I stroll around my garden, I enjoy the amazing diversity.

I have no clue what this little critter's name is, maybe one day
I'll get a chance to look it up in my bug book

Some of the Aloes are bursting into flower
I look forward to this happy occasion every year

Autumn is here, the mornings and evenings are very chilly, lovely
yellow leaves fall from the 100 year old Tulip Poplar Tree

Just something that caught my attention, sunshine through
the leaves

More Autumn leaves

Tessa Jane, wondering what I'm going to be doing next

A view from our garden, 

Funky views

Once again our garden visitor has arrived
Yellow Knipofia that were stripped by
Weavers
Funky bud

I wonder who can see the little frog hiding in this day lily bud

I'm not sure if this is a Ranger  I need confirmation




Very drab colouration of the under wing of the Garden Commodore

Garden Commodore upper wing

A very common garden bird, Red-eyed Dove
There is high drama every evening in the
garden when the local Black Sparrowhawk come
hunting for dinner 


Tessa Jane doing what she enjoys best in her life,
'herding chickens'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Aliwal North

Trip to Aliwal North
Stunning sandstone formations between Elliot and Barkley East

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North
Wow the rock formations on Kramberg are amazing