Saturday, January 10, 2015

Berg, Birds, Hikes and Funky plants

October snow covered mountains, my new view, my new life has started, Underberg seems to be a very special place.  Lots to do and lots to see!!!!!
View from Ebenezer during October!!! Snow!!!!
 
Nick, Dave and Rina
My first attempt at hiking in the Berg

Nick, Rina and baby David on our first hike in the mountains.
So now I live in a double story house, can look over the balcony and walk across a swaying bridge without falling over.............

 Some interesting plants, names to be discovered at some stage.








During November I dusted my camera, drove to Marievale with Dave and here below are my attempts at some bird photography!!!

























1 comment:

  1. Aww... Lovely pictures on a lovely blog. Please check out www.checklistmag.com out for business and fashion posts.

    ReplyDelete

Trip to Aliwal North

Trip to Aliwal North
Stunning sandstone formations between Elliot and Barkley East

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North
Wow the rock formations on Kramberg are amazing