Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ebenezer

Ebenezer, my new home!!! (1 Samuel 7:12 God has helped me) These photos below are amongst the first  I took of Ebenezer, I did not know that this would be my new home. Only after looking at about fifteen houses and doing a SWAT analysis did I know that this would be my home.

Chapter two starts here.................................................

Driving down a street in Pmb, as I watched Autumn leaves fall, I felt that God was speaking to me about the season in my life.  This is what He spoke to me about
Autumn is a time when leaves fall to the ground, they have served their purpose in that season, now the dead leaves fall to the ground.  I was in the Autumn of my life, being stripped bare of everything near and dear to me.
Winter is a time when trees look stark, bare, cold and dull, my winter started as I packed up and started looking for a home in Underberg.  The stark reality of this time in my life was very traumatic.
Spring is a time of new growth, bright colours, as I moved to Underberg in September, spring was in the air, new growth showing in the trees lining the road into the village.
Summer a time of growth, planting, sowing seeds, watering and being fertilized.

The first photo that I took from my balcony.  
Pine, Pine and more pine.................... watch this space
Special living area with many memories being made






Oh my gosh..............can one ever make a garden on such a steep sand stone bank.  This looks like a barren land!!! But watch this space...........

Winter views......................... watch this space!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Aliwal North

Trip to Aliwal North
Stunning sandstone formations between Elliot and Barkley East

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North
Wow the rock formations on Kramberg are amazing