Friday, August 7, 2009

New Birds on my Block


Wow it seem to have been ages since I updated my birding blog, so here goes, some new infomation for 3010_3005.
I am currently atlasing the above pentad for the 70th time, yip, that is one mega commitment, but really worth while.
Last week the new bird on my patch was a Black-Winged Stilt, it looked very out of place amongst the Egyptian Geese.
This morning I found another new bird on my patch...............Sentinel Rock Thrush...........that makes the count for this dairy farm 206 species!! Well done to the farmers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Aliwal North

Trip to Aliwal North
Stunning sandstone formations between Elliot and Barkley East

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North
Wow the rock formations on Kramberg are amazing