Monday, November 19, 2012

Zambia: My camera does the talking

Whilst in Zambia, I thoroughly enjoyed letting my camera capture the scenes around me.

Rea and her mom Christine, they lived in Mkushi when we lived there

View from Christine's house

Entrance to Christine's garden, old steam engine

Tyson, Christine's gardener, I wonder if he is named after Mike or John

Rea and her mutts watching on as I look out for birds,
in this areawe found Fawn-Breasted Waxbill


Farm worker

Donkey boiler

The Dairy

Chicken coop in the making

Water Tanker

Boran Heifer

Husband and Wife house keepers

Pretty and Pink in the very dry hot bush

Little Boy

Prakesh Patel in Mkushi boma, his dad owned this shop when we lived in Mkushi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trip to Aliwal North

Trip to Aliwal North
Stunning sandstone formations between Elliot and Barkley East

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North

Kramberg Mountain Aliwal North
Wow the rock formations on Kramberg are amazing